Can I switch to Userlike and keep my number? Will there be any additional costs?
Yes, you can switch from another business service provider (BSP) to Userlike at anytime. The following will be migrated:
- Display name
- Quality rating
- Messaging limits
- Official business account status
- Any pre-approved, high quality message templates
Messages sent before migration are charged to the source BSP. Messages sent after migration are charged to the destination BSP. Messages sent from the source, and not delivered before migration, are still charged to the source BSP when the're delivered.
I already have a verified number within 360dialog's hub, but with another chat solution. Can I switch it to Userlike?
Absolutely, we'd love to have you with us! You can get started by following this link.
Which numbers work with WhatsApp?
- Mobile numbers
- Landline numbers
- In some cases 800 numbers (if the number can accept calls from abroad)
Your business must use a valid phone number which meets the following criteria:
- Has a country and area code, such as landline and cell numbers
- Is owned by you
- Can receive voice calls or SMS
- Is not a short code
Business Numbers: 1-800 and Toll Free Numbers
Businesses may want to register their 1-800 or other toll free numbers on the API. These numbers are usually behind an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system, which a WhatsApp registration call cannot navigate. To get the registration code for IVR phone numbers:
- WhatsApp will share 1 or 2 phone numbers that the registration call will come from.
- Create an allow list for these numbers and redirect the registration call to an employee or a mailbox and receive the registration code. IVR phone numbers unable to receive registration calls are not supported.
How many numbers are allowed per WhatsApp Business Account?
A single WABA can contain up to 25 different phone numbers. This limit can be expanded to 120 numbers by request (via 360dialog). You may have separate WABAs for different divisions within your company. It is possible to add unlimited WABAs under a Business Manager.
How can I change my WhatsApp display name?
Facebook must review and approve every display name change request. This may take a several days to complete. Please follow Facebook's guidelines for display names. Do not request a display name change unless it is necessary, since the amount of permitted display name changes is limited.
You can change the display name of a number directly in the 360 Client Hub.
To change your display name:
- Find the number for which you would like to change the display name.
- Click on Show details.
- Under display name, click Edit.
- Input the new desired display name.
- Click Save - please allow up to 10 seconds for the display name to be changed. When you get the success message, you can refresh the page and the new display name will appear.
The process takes 24 hours and is completed by the WhatsApp team.
How long does WhatsApp take to set up?
The initial setup process takes only a few minutes and you'll be able to send a limited number of messages within one of the limited or extended Sandbox modes. Getting your business verified by Facebook may take a bit longer and is completed by their team, not Userlike or 360dialog.
Do I need a Facebook Business account?
No, you can create one during the signup process.
Can I switch from Meta Business Suite to Business Manager?
To switch from Meta Business Suite to Business Manager, click "Give Feedback" on the navigation menu at the bottom of your left sidebar. After you complete the switch to Business Manager, your page should reload to the Business Manager interface. You can find more details here